Cowgirl Boots Legging Hoodie
Cowgirl boots are traditionally a type of shoe that is typically worn by women as part of their country or western-style dress. The term “cowgirl” is a gender-neutral term for anyone who rides horses and wears such boots.The cowgirl boot has been in existence since the 1800s and were first worn by cowboys, miners, and other people in the Western United States. They were originally made from leather but now are also made from materials such as denim, patent leather, or even plastic.Cowgirl Boots Legging Hoodie
- Each pair of leggings is constructed with 82% polyester, 18% spandex blend.
- Each all-over printed hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Premium fabric offers unmatched comfort and breathability while remaining strong and durable for everyday use.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- Each item is custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order ? there may be small differences in the design on the seams and/or arms due to the custom nature of the production process!
From: Salaslove store