Custom Stitch Ohana Galaxy Hoodie and Leggings
Lilo & Stitch is a 2002 American animated film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures. It is the 32nd Disney animated feature film. The movie tells the story of a young Hawaiian girl named Lilo who adopts an alien creature called Stitch, discovering both have unusual powers. The movie was met with generally positive reviews from critics and grossed $273 million worldwide on a $120 million budget. Custom Stitch Ohana Galaxy Hoodie and Leggings
- Each pair of leggings is constructed with 82% polyester, 18% spandex blend.
- Each all-over printed hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Premium fabric offers unmatched comfort and breathability while remaining strong and durable for everyday use.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- Each item is custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order ? there may be small differences in the design on the seams and/or arms due to the custom nature of the production process!
From: Salaslove store