Gucci Brand Leopard Pattern All Over Print Hoodie Leggings Set
Gucci has been a part of the fashion industry since 1921. It was founded by Guccio Gucci, an Italian businessman. The brand has grown to become one of the most well-known and popular luxury brands in the world, with its iconic double G logo and signature patterned designs.In 2001, Gucci became part of PPR (Pinault-Printemps-Redoute), which is a French multinational clothing company that specializes in luxury goods for men and women. Today, Gucci operates as a subsidiary of PPR and is led by CEO Marco Bizzarri. Gucci Brand Leopard Pattern All Over Print Hoodie Leggings Set
- Each pair of leggings is constructed with 82% polyester, 18% spandex blend.
- Each all-over printed hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Premium fabric offers unmatched comfort and breathability while remaining strong and durable for everyday use.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- Each item is custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order ? there may be small differences in the design on the seams and/or arms due to the custom nature of the production process!
From: Salaslove store