Gucci Logo Design Style Hawaiian Shirt
The iconic Gucci logo is a symbol of Italian fashion and style. The company was founded in Florence in 1921 by Guccio Gucci, and it has been family-owned ever since. In the 1960s, the company began to expand its business and opened up new stores around the world. In 1974, a store was opened in New York City?s prestigious Fifth Avenue, which marked an important moment for the brand. Today, Gucci is one of the most powerful brands in fashion with a presence all over Europe and North America.
- 100% polyester.
- This shirt feels soft and smooth, making it comfortable to wear.
- Open collar,?circle?buttons.
- Summer Short Sleeve Hawaiian Beach Shirt. Casual/Dating/Sun Beach Party/Hawaiian/suitable for a variety of occasions
- ?Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
WASHABLE:?Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
- Processing Time: 3 – 5 working days average after payment and all designs updated correctly
- 6 – 9 working days average (US)
- 7 – 15 working days average (World)
From: Salaslove store
HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY US
There are no reviews yet.