Malibu 3D Premium Crocs
Malibu is a city in Los Angeles County, California. It is located on the Pacific coast, approximately 90 miles west of Downtown Los Angeles. In Malibu’s 2013 census, 34,678 residents lived there. The city’s name derives from “mali a”, which means “the surf sounds loudly”. Nicknamed the Buby surfers and locals, the city lies between Santa Monica to the north and Hollywood to the south. Malibu 3D Premium Crocs
Crocs are shoes that have become very popular in recent years. They first became popular when the company started manufacturing their own foam resin clogs, and now you can find them in many different styles. The original Crocs were bright yellow, but now they come in many different colors and styles. You can wear your favorite pair anywhere! Visit Salaslove and choose the style you like.
- Suitable for 4 seasons, very fashionable and active.
- Comfortable operation without the fear of falling due to the lanyard.
- ?Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift
- Made of 100% eva, this crocs has an effective waterproof?ability.
- Resistant to the impact of weather such as rain, sunshine … at the same time is resistant to the destruction of chemicals.
- Light weight, Environmentally friendly without mold.
- Around the slippers and on the surface of the slippers there are many ventilation holes, drainage helps the feet stay ventilated, cool and comfortable.
- Estimated processing time: 3-5 business days. Estimated shipping time: 4-7 business days.
- Due to the pandemic, the shipping time may be delayed by 2-6 business days.
From: Salaslove store