NRL South Sydney Rabbitohs Casual Summer 3D Polo Shirt
The South Sydney Rabbitohs are a professional rugby league team in the National Rugby League. The club was founded in 1908 by members of the Old Marist Brothers school community and is one of only two clubs that have never missed a season since the NRL’s inception. The Rabbitohs were named after an informal game developed by children who lived near to their home ground at Redfern Oval. NRL South Sydney Rabbitohs Casual Summer 3D Polo Shirt
- Material: mesh cloth 35% cotton – 65% polyester, flat knit collar.
- Moisture Wicking lightweight fabric.
- Soft and stretchy fabric gives you comfy all day long.
- Our size is standard US size. Also, If you are not sure of your size, please read the size information in the product description in order to choose your own size!. Some styles do run small so if you are deciding which size to pick, It,s best to go up one size. Just to be safe.
- Estimated processing time: 3-5 business days. Estimated shipping time: 4-7 business days.
- Due to the pandemic, the shipping time may be delayed by 2-6 business days.
From: Salaslove store