One Does Not Simply Walking Into Mordor Christmas Sweatshirt
This is the perfect gift for anyone who has watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy and is a fan of The Hobbit. Mordor is a fictional place in Tolkien’s Middle-earth that is ruled by Sauron, the Dark Lord. It was here that Frodo Baggins’ quest to destroy the One Ring began and ended with him being taken prisoner by Sauron’s forces after he had managed to destroy his ring. One Does Not Simply Walking Into Mordor Christmas Sweatshirt
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
- Processing Time: 3 – 5 working days average after payment and all designs updated correctly
- 6 – 9 working days average (US)
- 7 – 15 working days average (World)
From: Salaslove store