Personalized Mickey Mouse Hoodie Leggings
Walt Disney invented Mickey Mouse as a cartoon character in 1928. He has become one of the most well-known people in the world and has been designated a Disney icon. Anthropomorphic mouse Mickey Mouse often wears red shorts, huge yellow shoes, and white gloves. He started out as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, a previous cartoon character licensed to Universal Studios. Mickey first appeared in “Steamboat Willie,” which premiered on November 18, 1928. Guinness World Records declared Mickey the best animated film character in history in 2014. Personalized Mickey Mouse Hoodie Leggings
- Each pair of leggings is constructed with 82% polyester, 18% spandex blend.
- Each all-over printed hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Premium fabric offers unmatched comfort and breathability while remaining strong and durable for everyday use.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- Each item is custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order ? there may be small differences in the design on the seams and/or arms due to the custom nature of the production process!
From: Salaslove store