Stay With Me Stitch Personalized Hoodie And Leggings
Lilo and Stitch is a 2002 American animated comedy adventure film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures. It was the second of three Disney animated features produced primarily at the Florida animation studio then known as Disney Feature Animation, following “Tarzan” (1999) and preceding “The Princess and the Frog” (2009). It is also the first of two films that were co-produced by Pixar. Lilo & Stitch tells the story of a young Hawaiian girl named Lilo Pelekai who adopts an alien creature originally named Experiment 626, who looks like a purple koala with large ears. The film explores issues of family, friendship, identity, and acceptance. Stay With Me Stitch Personalized Hoodie And Leggings
- Each pair of leggings is constructed with 82% polyester, 18% spandex blend.
- Each all-over printed hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Premium fabric offers unmatched comfort and breathability while remaining strong and durable for everyday use.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- Each item is custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order ? there may be small differences in the design on the seams and/or arms due to the custom nature of the production process!
From: Salaslove store