Versace pattern 3d hoodie and leggings set combo outfit
Versace’s emblem represents elegance, refinement, and exclusivity. Since the Versace family’s debut apparel brand in 1978. Franco Rosso, an Italian fashion designer at the time, devised the design. Gianni Versace’s murder in 1997 removed the emblem from all company lines. Donatella Versace launched her new vision for the brand in 1998 with a new logo. Versace pattern 3d hoodie and leggings set combo outfit
- Each pair of leggings is constructed with 82% polyester, 18% spandex blend.
- Each all-over printed hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Premium fabric offers unmatched comfort and breathability while remaining strong and durable for everyday use.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- Each item is custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order ? there may be small differences in the design on the seams and/or arms due to the custom nature of the production process!
- Processing Time: 3 – 5 working days average after payment and all designs updated correctly
- 6 – 9 working days average (US)
- 7 – 15 working days average (World)
From: Salaslove store