Gucci Black And Brown 3D Hoodie Leggings Set
Gucci is one of the most popular fashion brands in the world. It has been around for more than a century, and it is a part of one of the largest luxury groups in the world.Gucci was founded by Guccio Gucci in Florence in 1921. He opened his own shop and sold luxury leather goods with an emphasis on handbags and shoes. The company grew rapidly and expanded to other countries, including America, Japan, and China. In 1994, Tom Ford became creative director of Gucci after designing for many other fashion brands before that. In 2001, he left the company to focus on his own label but was replaced by Frida Giannini who designed for Gucci from 2005-2018. Gucci Black And Brown 3D Hoodie Leggings Set
- Each pair of leggings is constructed with 82% polyester, 18% spandex blend.
- Each all-over printed hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Premium fabric offers unmatched comfort and breathability while remaining strong and durable for everyday use.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- Each item is custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order ? there may be small differences in the design on the seams and/or arms due to the custom nature of the production process!
From: Salaslove store