Ohana Means Family Stitch Personalized Hoodie And Leggings
Lilo & Stitch is a 2002 Disney animated feature film about an Hawaiian girl and her mischievous dog who get stranded on a deserted island. The film is the sixth Disney animated feature film to be produced primarily at the Walt Disney Feature Animation studio in Burbank, California and the first to be produced entirely digitally. The movie was originally titled “Lilo & Stitch: An Experiment in Love. Ohana Means Family Stitch Personalized Hoodie And Leggings
- Each pair of leggings is constructed with 82% polyester, 18% spandex blend.
- Each all-over printed hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Premium fabric offers unmatched comfort and breathability while remaining strong and durable for everyday use.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- Each item is custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order ? there may be small differences in the design on the seams and/or arms due to the custom nature of the production process!
From: Salaslove store