Mickey Mouse Hoodie Leggings Set For Women Kids
Mickey Mouse is a cartoon character created in 1928 by Walt Disney. He has become one of the world’s most recognizable characters, and has been officially recognized as a Disney icon. Mickey Mouse is an anthropomorphic mouse who typically wears red shorts, large yellow shoes, and white gloves. He was originally created as a replacement for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, an earlier cartoon character that had been licensed to Universal Studios. Mickey first appeared in “Steamboat Willie”, which was released on November 18, 1928. In 2014 Mickey was officially declared the number-one animated film character in history by Guinness World Records. Mickey Mouse Hoodie Leggings Set For Women Kids
- Each pair of leggings is constructed with 82% polyester, 18% spandex blend.
- Each all-over printed hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Premium fabric offers unmatched comfort and breathability while remaining strong and durable for everyday use.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- Each item is custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order ? there may be small differences in the design on the seams and/or arms due to the custom nature of the production process!
From: Salaslove store