Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skellington Hoodie Leggings Set
The Nightmare Before Christmas is a 1993 American stop-motion animated musical fantasy film directed by Henry Selick and produced/co-written by Tim Burton. The film tells the story of Jack Skellington, a being from “Halloween Town” who opens a portal to “Christmas Town” and attempts to bring its Santa Claus-like figure, Santa Claus, back home for Halloween. Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skellington Hoodie Leggings Set
- Each pair of leggings is constructed with 82% polyester, 18% spandex blend.
- Each all-over printed hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Premium fabric offers unmatched comfort and breathability while remaining strong and durable for everyday use.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- Each item is custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order ? there may be small differences in the design on the seams and/or arms due to the custom nature of the production process!
From: Salaslove store