Personalized Mickey Mouse Hoodie And Legging Set
Walt Disney created the cartoon character Mickey Mouse in 1928. He has grown to be one of the most famous figures in the entire globe and has been designated a Disney icon. Anthropomorphic mouse Mickey Mouse usually dons red shorts, big yellow shoes, and white gloves. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, a former cartoon character who had been licensed to Universal Studios, was first replaced by him. On November 18, 1928, “Steamboat Willie,” which had its debut, featured Mickey for the first time. Guinness World Records formally recognized Mickey as the greatest animated film character in history in 2014. Personalized Mickey Mouse Hoodie And Legging Set
- Each pair of leggings is constructed with 82% polyester, 18% spandex blend.
- Each all-over printed hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Premium fabric offers unmatched comfort and breathability while remaining strong and durable for everyday use.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- Each item is custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order ? there may be small differences in the design on the seams and/or arms due to the custom nature of the production process!
From: Salaslove store