Stitch Galaxy All Over Print Hoodie Leggings, Lilo And Stitch
Lilo & Stitch is a 2002 American animated film directed by Tim Burton and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures. It is the 32nd animated feature film produced by Disney. The film follows the narrative of Lilo, a young Hawaiian girl who adopts an alien creature named Stitch and discovers that both have remarkable abilities. The film received generally positive critical reviews and made $273 million worldwide on a $120 million budget. Stitch Galaxy All Over Print Hoodie Leggings, Lilo And Stitch
- Each pair of leggings is constructed with 82% polyester, 18% spandex blend.
- Each all-over printed hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Premium fabric offers unmatched comfort and breathability while remaining strong and durable for everyday use.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- Each item is custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order ? there may be small differences in the design on the seams and/or arms due to the custom nature of the production process!
From: Salaslove store