The Beverly Hillbillies Hawaiian Shirt
The Beverly Hillbillies is an American sitcom that aired on CBS from 1962 to 1971. It follows the story of Jed Clampett and his family who move from their rural Ozarks home to the wealthy neighborhood of Beverly Hills, California after striking oil on their land. The show was a huge success and remains popular among fans today. It was noted for its humor, catchphrases, and memorable characters. The show also featured some of the most iconic sets in television history, such as the Clampett family’s mansion. The Beverly Hillbillies continues to be a beloved classic that is enjoyed by generations today.
- 100% polyester.
- This shirt feels soft and smooth, making it comfortable to wear.
- Open collar,?circle?buttons.
- Summer Short Sleeve Hawaiian Beach Shirt. Casual/Dating/Sun Beach Party/Hawaiian/suitable for a variety of occasions
- ?Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
WASHABLE:?Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
- Processing Time: 3 – 5 working days average after payment and all designs updated correctly
- 6 – 9 working days average (US)
- 7 – 15 working days average (World)
From: Salaslove store